routine essentials kit
Sale price $115.00 Regular price
The Essentials Kit is the perfect introduction to our best-selling treatments and cleanser, for face, eye, and neck - for all skin types at any age.
- c+therapy: 20% Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) with Ferulic and Hyaluronic Acids for Day (1 fl. oz.)
- a-restore: 0.5% Retinol with Niacinamide, Hyaluronic Acid and Marine Extracts for Night (1 fl. oz.)
- nia-cleanse: Highly concentrated, suflate-free, foaming cleanser with 3% Niacinamide (2 fl. oz.).
- Vegan, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Silicone-Free, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Free, Dye-Free & Cruelty-Free
- c+therapy - Apply 3 to 5 pumps to clean face, neck and eye area, every day. Do not combine with Cure-All Elixir. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- a-restore - Apply 3 to 5 pumps to clean face, neck and eye area, every other night. WARNING: Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. For External use only. Avoid direct eye contact.
- nia-cleanse - Apply 3 to 5 pumps to wet hands, massage onto face, and rinse thoroughly with clean water, twice daily. For External use only. Avoid direct eye contact.
- c+therapy - Water, L-Ascorbic Acid, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Ethoxydiglycol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Sclerotium Gum, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol,Tocopherol, Ferulic Acid.
a-restore - Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Propanediol, Glycerin, Crithmum Maritimum (Sea Fennel) Extract, Ethoxydiglycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phospholipids, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Retinol, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.
- nia-cleanse - Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit the Proposition 65 website.