glow essentials kit
Wishing for brighter and more radiant skin? The glow essentials kit can help you to get your glow on!
- no-scrubs: Used once or twice weekly, this corrective alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) treatment gently exfoliates, brightens, and refines with 10% Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, and Algae (2.0 fl. oz.).
- illumin8: This sleeping mask works overnight to help plump and brighten skin, with Vitamin C-Ester (Ascorbyl Palmitate), Alpha Lipoic (Thioctic), Amino Acids, Algae, Sea Kelp, Probiotics, and Hyaluronic Acid (2.0 fl. oz.). For before and after photos of clients using illumin8, check out our blog post.
- Vegan, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Silicone-Free, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Free, Dye-Free & Cruelty-Free
- no-scrubs - Apply to clean, dry face and neck, 1-2 times per week. If sensitivity occurs, wash thoroughly with cool water. For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
- illumin8 - Apply 3 to 5 pumps to clean face, neck and eye area, twice daily. May be followed with additional treatments (a-boost or c-boost). For External use only. Avoid direct eye contact.
- no-scrubs - Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycerin, Laminaria Saccharina (Algae) Extract, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Yeast Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Sclerotium Gum (Mushroom Ferment), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid.
- illumin8 - Water, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C-Ester), Lactobacillus/ Nereocystis Leutkneana (Kelp) Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Arginine, Soy Amino Acids, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate / Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit the Proposition 65 website.