Skincare booster and feather-light oil serum with 15% Vitamin C Esters - compatible with both retinol and Niacinamide. (0.5 fl. oz) Learn more about topical Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and other Vitamin C derivatives.
- Tightens, Brightens & Smooths: Vitamin C Esters (10% Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate & 5% Ascorbyl Palmitate)
- Soothes & Protects: Abyssinian Seed Oil, Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil, and Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Firms: 2% Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, plant-derived, Collagen Amino Acid
- Vegan, Paraben-Free, Sulfate-Free, Silicone-Free, Alcohol-Free, Fragrance-Free, Dye-Free & Cruelty-Free
Skin Types: Normal, Dry, Combination, or Sensitive
Skin Concerns: Dryness, Sagging, Fine Lines/Wrinkles, Discoloration/Dullness, Sensitivities, Redness, or Free radical Damage
- Skincare Booster: Mix 1-3 drops per pump of about-face treatment, and apply to clean face, neck, and eye area.
- 1 drop per pump = 2.5%
- 2 drops per pump = 5%
- 3 drops is the equivalent of 7.5%
- Face Oil: For full strength, apply a few drops following any treatment or directly to clean face and neck, avoiding eye area.
- For External use only. Avoid direct eye contact.
Ingredients: Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Ester), Ethoxydiglycol, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline (Collagen Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract.
California Prop 65 Statement: The following statement is made in order to comply with the California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986. This product is not known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit the Proposition 65 website.